Monday, April 30, 2007

Sully bids Kid Adieu

Peter Leo published his retirement column in today's Morning File. I always thought he had a fun job...to read a lot of random stuff...pull a theme out of mid-air and tie it all together, kind of like a 6 degrees of everything.

Back in the heady days of the XL Super Bowl run when almost all Puhlamalu searches led to Sully and the hype machine was going at full tilt, Peter Leo featured my coverage of a Seattle Seahawks pep rally in Pittsburgh in the Morning File. I think I was featured 2 more times (to be honest, I can't remember the second one). The last was when he ran my rambling recollection of afternoons at Schenley Park Golf Course with the late Bob O'Connor.

Peter, it was fun to be included in your column. It was fun to know you were reading every once in a while. It was fun to see what else you were thinking about. Enjoy your retirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home