Friday, February 03, 2006

Twelve!


A Picture Share!
Originally uploaded by justinsullivan.

Seattle. So I'm out walking around Seattle tonight when I begin to notice the number 12. It's on big flags on top of buildings and on buttons. It's even hanging over the front entrance of Tom Murphy's retail Waterloo, Nordstrom's (shown here -- poorly).

What does the number 12 mean?

One guy told me that the number 12 honored Terry Bradshaw, the only bald QB to win 4 Super Bowls.

Another lady told me that it was the number of espresso shots in a triple doppio squared macchiato.

The concierge at the W told me it was the average number of shares in Microsoft that the average Seattle household owns.

A kind waiter told said, "Duh, can't you count? It's the number of letters in "Ichiro Suzuki". Then he spit in my food.

I may never know what the number 12 means, but I did hear a couple more Seahawks Songs that I can at least respect.

Check out the Bob Rivers Show (a kindred spirit of DVE's Jim and Randy, also found at 102.5) look for Hasselbeck (channeling Bob Seger, particularly appropriate to a Seattle Super Bowl), and 50 Ways to Beat the Steelers.

Hopefully, I'll be able to evacuate to the airport in time to avoid tomorrow's Seahawk pep rally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home