Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Free Business Books...


I like free stuff, I can not lie...

Maybe I'm just lucky. Maybe I am good at giving answers to non-sensical questions, but after learning about this InBubbleWrap from the Seth Godin weblog, I've won twice -- on 12/19 and yesterday! Now I'm the proud owner of the The Little Book That Beats The Market, and Bullies, Tyrants and Impossible People.

Part of 800 CEO Read, InBubbleWrap gives away several copies of a new business title every day (for a sampling of this month's offerings, click here). All you have to do is create an account, login, and answer 2 questions -- which are often zen-like, non-sequitor abstractions. Then wait. The next day, you may get an e-mail letting you know that you've won.

If you hurry, you can still register for today's offer: Building Better Boards.

Now, I'm warning you, many of these books fall into the "[Adjective!], [#] Steps to [gerund verb] your [Business noun] and a [adjective] Life" school of publishing, but it's fun to win, and if you do your prize comes wrapped in bubble wrap --- Pop! Good luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home