Saturday, December 31, 2005

10 Years Ago Tonight...


Ten years ago tonight, probably around 8PM, I was sitting in a chair in townhouse on Sarah Street that was rented by my friend Eric's sister. Through the door walked a beautiful blonde-haired blue eyed woman. Her blue eyes are her most striking feature, large and blue, they are like televisions broadcasting what she is thinking and feeling. She was to be my New Year's kiss and future wife, and since that night GSully and I have been together.

In a weird sort of way the key coincidence for us is the night my friend Eric's mother and father met, which led to Eric and his sister Melissa. Gretchen was a friend of Jennifer, who was a friend of Melissa, and someone I knew only because I knew Eric.

New Years Eve is a special night for us, and tonight will be our tenth together. So as 2005 draws to a close and 2006 begins anew, Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home