Thursday, October 11, 2007

Is this hotel haunted?


This is The Grand Hyatt Taipei, located in Taipei adjacent to the World Trade Center, Taipei 101, and the Taipei City Hall. It has over 800 rooms of luxurious accomodations, including a 5th floor swimming pool with an underwater audio system.
This hotel was built on the site where they executed and buried military prisoners, and many locals consider it to be haunted. You can find some discussion of this is on TripAdvisor, where a guest from Tokyo claims to have checked out in a hurry after his wife had some mysterious encounters. I also found a couple of references here and here.
The strangest thing that happened to me? I watched the 1986 Kevin Bacon stockbroker/bike messenger flick QuickSilver on HBO after I went to bed at 10PM and woke up at midnight.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats really funny. I'm there now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home