Thursday, June 15, 2006

Where'd You Go?

It's been a long time between posts to the site, but I've been busy. (If you were expecting a post about Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda's new project Fort Minor, well sorry.)

I closed the sale of my house yesterday. So, if you were interested in living here, its too late. That's 44 days from listing to closing without using a realtor or the multi-list.

GSully and I are now working on moving most of our stuff into storage and the family into temporary quarters with gsully's parents over the next couple of weeks. Fitting all of that in around "spend managing" has left little time for chit chat.

There's more to come, I've been accumulating some thoughts that I'll share when I get a chance:

Selling your home without a realtor
Procurement outsourcing
On demand spend management
Big Ben vs. the pavement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home