Thursday, June 02, 2005

If May Is Messy Diaper Month, June Must Be...

Did you know that June is "Potty Training Awareness Month"? With 3 children under the age of 5 this is a subject near and dear to my heart and my pocketbook. My apologies to those in the diaper industry, but every time I have to go to the store and plop down $25 for a jumbo box of Sugar Honey Ice Tea catchers, I can't help but think "I might as well wipe my butt with this money," but that wouldn't help Gretchen or me when nature truly called.

Ironically the promoters of "PTAM" are the makers of "Pull-ups," a.ka. diapers without velcro that don't hold as much. At their web site you can take a quiz and find out if you (or your child) are a "reader, a flusher, a giggler or a straggler." Of course, it seems odd to take potty-training advice from a company that sells diapers doesn't it? I don't know for sure, but I think July might be "Depends Adoption Month." (I've got a hint for you...they also have a quiz.) Hey, here's a coupon They are after all essentially the same product sold in opposite directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home