Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Favorite Part of the Day

One of the best traditions that Gretchen, the kids and I have developed is having a sharing time at the end of the day where we all tell each other our favorite part of the day. Sometimes they are mundane -- Russell is fond of saying "My favorite part of the day was just staying home all day. Sometimes they are being with others -- Sydney's is often "seeing my Ella" on days when she sees her cousin Ella. Currently I'm commuting about 100 miles to work, and I stay away from home on Monday nights and Wednesday nights., and I'm home on Tuesday nights and Thursday nights. That means that I already know what my "favorite part" will be today -- getting home for bedtime to hear everyone's favorite part.

What was your favorite part of the day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home